Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I work with my acne scars without interfering with my pro-active? Any help greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

Like, what can I do to make them better? Neosporin/polysporin? Are there any good scar treatments? Please help!|||I use pro active. Then I use %26quot;Healthy Skin%26quot; face lotion by %26quot;Neutrogena%26quot;. It has an spf of 15 , smooths and evens out skin. Love my skin! I always get compliments by everyone.|||Why don%26#039;t you just give the ProActive a chance. You might get bad or worse results if you start mixing medicines. Stick to it for a few weeks. It seems to work for a lot of people. Just be patient.|||I tried clean and clear it worked for a wile but the acne then returned again|||PRO ACTIVE SHOULD ALSO HELP WITH THE SCARS. GO ON THEIR WEBSITE AND SEE IF THEY HAVE ANTHING SPECIFICALLY FOR SCARRING

No comments:

Post a Comment