Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you make scars less visible?

About 6 months ago my 100lb puppy jumped up on me while i was in my pj%26#039;s (comfy pants and a tank top) and one of his his nails made a really nasty cut on my upper left breast. Now i have this glowing pink scar 3 inches long. Well needless to say I dont want a giant pink scar radiating off my breast. Anything you know about to get rid of scars would be most appreciated!!|||You can use the scar cream that they sell otc at stores. It%26#039;s called maderma.. I used the off brand called scar zone it works just the same.. They also have scar reducing bandages. It%26#039;s like a band aid for scars. They are usually around where they keep the bandages at your store.





I got mine from wal-mart if that helps any|||Neosporin works really well. Another thing would be after the scar heals apply cocoa butter regularly to help lessen the appearance.|||Vitamin E, is great, mederma too|||I%26#039;m sure someone will beat me to this but cocoa butter works wonders.|||vitamin E|||neosporin|||Vitamin E|||Vitamin E is usless... My doctor said its a waste of money. And I tried... No effect... If you really want it gone fast, get surgery. If not the most you can do is wait... or if its really that bad... get stitches so the scar wont be that big... go to hospital





o.o%26#039;%26#039;|||You could try coco butter. I used it on my head when I gashed it open and it fininshed healing nicely. I used it in stick form|||cut it off.|||Buy some vitamin E capsules cut them open and rub the pure oil on the scar or break open a piece aloevera plant and apply to the scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment