Thursday, December 17, 2009

Has anyone heard about hydrogen peroxide & baking soda as treatment for keloid scars?

I%26#039;ve read from this keloid-scar site that hydrogen peroxide-baking soda paste can help soften %26amp; improve the appearance of keloids.Has anyone tied it? how long should I let it stay on my scar? should I wash it off right away after application or should I let it stay overnight?|||One of my friends has tried this with absolutely no results at all.





I wouldn%26#039;t recommend it based on this, however its up to you if you want to try, and good luck on the results.





All the best.|||Usually, to reduce size of the keloid is to take Steriod Injections. Certainly there are many methods. Silicone based gels also stop the keloid from growing. I myself have not tried the silicone treatment. You can also take radiation or laser. For my keloid, on the back of my ear reduced in size. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment